What do you think is wrong for five days now anything i eat comes right out of me like water. i have stomach cramps as well which are located higher in my abdomen. i had chest pain with his as well but not constant. i went to the er this morning and they

Dr. Erik Suh
Dr. Erik Suhanswered
Most : Most likely a viral infection and will have to run it's course. The stool culture is to rule out more serious bacterial infection like e coli. And if it is positive, you will get a call from the er to put you on antibiotics if appropriate. Until then, stay close to the toilet and try imodium (loperamide).

Last updated Oct 3, 2016