A male asked:

can a child have mental developmental prblems if he was delivered feet first? i had a set on twins in 2003 one was born head first and the other was breech. the doctor told me that he could pull him out feet first. the doctor kept pulling and the baby kep

Dr. Allen Menkin
Breech : Breech delivery in and of itself is not usually associated with anoxia suficient to cause problems. It sounds like you may have had other risk factors, (multiple birth and a difficult delivery). You need to see a doctor who specializes in pediatric neurology or developmental medicine.
Dr. Vadim Glukh
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery 23 years experience
In short yes: From the feet standpoint, breech can cause developmental problems with the leg ankle and foot joints, resulting in improper alignment.