What should i do? i passed a kidney stone two years ago, after my second child birth, both pregnancy's i was treated for a bladder infection for peeing blood. my last ob dr told me that i never had a bladder infection and he didn't understand why they wer

Dr. Joseph Jeu
The : The symptoms of a UTI include, fever, chills, burning with urination, urinary frequency, blood in urine and having to get up at night to urinate frequently. This requires antibiotics. Blood in the urine with severe sharp crampy back pain can be the symptoms of a kidney stone. If not too uncomfortable, drink lots of water and take some Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen for pain. You might be able to pass it yourself if the stone is small. If the pain is too severe or you develope a fever you need to see your physician or go to the er. Best wishes.
Dr. Duane Heilbronn
ADHD and Autism 36 years experience
Sounds like stones: The blood in your urine sounds more like it may have been from your kidney stones rather than an infection. It might be best to consult with a urologist

Last updated Oct 3, 2016