co-sleeping ads with butcher knives, where should an infant sleep? with all the recalls for bedside play-yard sleepers and co-sleeping "nests" and the infant deaths from co-sleeping, where should a breastfeeding mother have her infant sleep? a crib in a

2 doctor answers
Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I would definitely recommend a bassinet right next to your bed. That's where both of my breast fed babies slept. It was convenient and safe. With a bassinet the baby is separate and yet close enough for all those late night feedings! good luck.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Shalini Sethi
20 years experience Pediatrics
Bassinet: Yes a bassinet near the bed is the best solution.
Answered on Aug 5, 2014