A member asked:

Is derma roller commonly offered as a procedure in dermatologists' offices--or is it an "at home" treatment? for scar tissues and/or acne scars

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Dermal Roller: Dermal roller should be performed by a board plastic surgeon or dermatologist certified. It is not without risk of scarring and damage to skin and soft tissues. It can work well in the right hands for improving acne scarring.

Answered 8/4/2013



Related Questions