Crockett, CA

who, s fault for overprescription, and puttin in danger th life of a 7 year old girl? makes me sad and anger. she still in oaklan a true story oakland children hospital, in agust 2011 a 7 year old girl (a friend of my daughter) whent to visit because some

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If in fact the girl in question was given an overdose of morphine at the hospital that caused her to fall into a coma, then it would be documented in her medical record, and the facts will speak for themselves. As far as the parents not getting information; this should not be tolerated. They can request to speak to a social worker or patient advocate. If they dont speak english then they will be accomodated. They should not stand silent. They have a right to know what is going on with their daughter regardless of their citizenship. I wish the best for the patient and family.