Urgent care or er? i leaned over to get my daughter out of her crib and something in my back made a snapping, popping noise, accompanied by severe, immediate pain. i have pain in both hips and going down my left leg, and the muscles in my lower back have

Dr. William Gluckman
Emergency Medicine 27 years experience
An : An urgent care center is a great place for you to go. Most urgent cares like http://fasteruc.Com can handle evaluating this type of injury and perform x-rays if needed. They can also refer you out for an MRI if needed and copays are typically much less than that of an emergency room...As are the wait times!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology 31 years experience
Start at Urgent Care: I would suggest going to urgent care first. They can help guide you to the correct treatment location for you.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016