Can nolonger work i have taken the job as caregiver to my 80+ old father has med insurance medicaid and nurses only come 3 times a week stays 1 hour. being he needs round the clock suppervision i can nolonger go out to work . does medicaid offer any relie

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

My : My best advice to you would be to have medicaid put you in touch with a social worker. A social worker would have information for your state regarding this issue, and will likely be able to explain your options. If a family caregiver is not a covered benefit, you may have to consider a nursing home, or skilled nursing facility. The best of luck to you.

Answered 10/3/2016

5.4k views

Social worker: I would suggest you discuss your difficult problem with a social worker who will be able to help you resolve your issues. They would have the knowledge to explain what services are available in your area to help you.

Answered 5/11/2014

4.9k views