Can i use latisse on my lower lashes? i'm afraid that if i use latisse only on my upper lashes, they will be out of proportion to my lower lashes. can i use the treatment to make the lashes on my lower lid look longer and fuller as well?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Mark Petroff answered

Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

Only : Only apply Latisse (bimatoprost) at the base of the upper eyelashes. It is not necessary to apply to the lower lashes because as you blink or sleep the solution will touch the lower lashes. They will not be out of proportion with the upper lashes.

Answered 10/3/2016

5.4k views

Dr. Jay Bradley answered

Specializes in Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery

Latisse (bimatoprost): Latisse (bimatoprost) can be used on the upper and lower eyelashes. Be sure to avoid getting the medication on the surrounding skin and try to get the medication as close to the lash follicles as possible. The medication labeling only states upper lid application but lower lid use is common.

Answered 6/26/2014

5.3k views