A male asked:

for whom is mesotherapy a good option? i have a little cellulite on my thighs and some sagging skin on my belly as a result of weight loss. i'm terrified of the idea of surgery. could mesotherapy be good for me?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Thomas Fiala
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Mesotherapy : Mesotherapy is not fda approved. On that basis, its not recommended, as there simply isn't good data showing that it is both safe and effective.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Joseph Mele
32 years experience Plastic Surgery
No: The asps states: there is very limited scientific evidence on mesotherapy or injection lipolysis for fat reduction. The scientific evidence that does exist is of low quality and does not allow asps to support a recommendation for the use of mesotherapy for fat reduction. Furthermore, despite claims, there are no fda-approved uses of drugs for mesotherapy.
Answered on Jan 20, 2013