Do you think it's arthritis? i just had my 4th child 3 months ago and my whole body hurts. all of my joints, i should say--my hips, my wrists, my fingers, my ankles, my back. i am in excruciating pain on a daily basis, sometimes to the point of hardly b

Dr. Neal Birnbaum
Rheumatology 51 years experience
Your : Your story is suspicious for early rheumatoid arthritis, which frequently comes on shortly after the birth of a child. I urge you to see your primary care physician who can obtain a full history, physicial examination, and appropriate laboratory tests. If there are abnormalities, you will likely be referred to a rheumatologist to confirm the diagnosis and begin treatment to control your symptoms and prevent joint damage. Evaluation by a rheumatologsit may also be appropriate if you have persistent, significant symptoms even if the initial evaluation by the primary care doctor is normal.
Dr. Joseph Hogan
Podiatry 46 years experience
Evaluation: Evalustion and laboratory tests to rule out or in fibrmyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome with pain.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016