Algeria

if your doctor refutes your reaction to a medication is it not encumbent on you to prove it? taking med. before eeg. guarantees a seizure.

Dr. William Goldie
Pediatric Neurology 48 years experience
Work with not agains: Do not try to be defiant. The doctor is just trying to thoroughly understand what is going on. The best approach would be to work with the eeg tech who needs to be prepared for a seizure. Tell him that you would like to demonstrate one of your seizures using the medication. You and he could work out the best setting for catching the seizure on eeg. The doctor needs to know as well.