U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

What can i do if i have sensitive gums that bleed when i brush them (even with a extra soft sensitive advantage oral b brush)?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Seth Rosen
Specializes in Dentistry
See a dentist: Bleeding gums is usually a sign of gingivitis or gum disease. Only a dentist can treat this and it will only get worse until you seek treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 21, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.