how long does medication for dry socket take to heal and dissolve?

Dr. Ronald Cohen
Dentistry 35 years experience
Almost immediately: Once they put it in, you will have almost instant relief. It will taste horrible, but you wont be in pain. It improves the healing time and within a few days it should be relatively healed up and after a few weeks you wont know anything was even done there. The medication just aides the natural healing process. www.davincidentals.com.
Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dentistry 20 years experience
Wont dissolve: The medication works almost immediately. It does not dissolve though. You will need to return to have it removed or even replaced every 48 hours.