Lincoln, MA

hi. so i got my first ever sinus infection in march, and it is now november and i now have my third one. the second one lasted two months. help me?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Cause: The source of the sinus infection may be an issue. It can originate from dental problems, allergy, viral upper respiratory infections, anatomic changes in nose and throat. Sometimes sinus infections damage the walls of the sinuses and make them more susceptible to infection because they cannot clear themselves out effectively. See and discuss with ENT doctor.