i woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth and throat my stomach feels like it is being eaten alive plus wrist pain coming from my shoulder?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See below: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.
Answered on Nov 21, 2012
1
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
38 years experience Dentistry
See below: Contact your MD for any medical concerns. In addition, contact your dentist to rule out any caries or periodontal issues.
Answered on Feb 23, 2018