Pakistan

Hello, i need help with my dandruff.i am 18 and facing chronic dandruff and it has grown much that i gets around my ears.tried herbal and shampoo ?

Dr. Richard Paula
Emergency Medicine 25 years experience
Maybe not dandruff: Dandruff is a fungal infection of the skin and should respond to otc shampoo like selsun blue. Mistakes i see are not using the shampoo regularly, you need to use it every day for a week before you should expect results. If you still notice symptoms it may be eczema, which will not clear with anti-dandruff shampoo. Rather, you will need to try t-gel, or similar. A dermatologist can help.