U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old member asked:

I'm a formerly blind head wound victim (gunshots) and the vision problems are coming back. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology 34 years experience
Always seek medical: If there is an acute change in visual symptoms seeing an ophtalmologist, a neurologist or at least a family dotor woudl be a start - neurophthalmologists specialize in visual problems that are neurologically based.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 16, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.