U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Who do i see to seek help for a painful heel spur & stiff neck?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 43 years experience
Orthopedic surgeon: These are 2 seperate problems. But if to be treated by one doctor see an orthopedic surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 19, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.