I am having a lot of pain in my knees i have been to doctors to transfer me to hospital but he wouldnt what do u think is the problem?

Dr. Frederick Michael Elliott
See a specialist.: If you have seen several doctors for persistent knee pain without a diagnosis, it is better to discuss your symptoms with a joint specialist to get another opinion. Your primary care doctor should be able to refer you to a specialist (such as an orthopedist or rheumatologist) to exclude an injury or rheumatic condition. You need a correct diagnosis in order to receive proper treatment.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013