there is a crack in my tooth filling that is leaving a hole in my tooth. what can i do?

Dr. Mazin Kizy
Dentistry 22 years experience
See a dentist: See a dentist as soon as you can. That hole may be bigger than it appears. If you wait too long, you may need a root canal or have the tooth pulled. Get the tooth looked at as soon as you can.
Dr. Fay Gyapong
Dentistry 31 years experience
Cracked filling: Because cracked fillings, often lead to more serious problems, i suggest that you visit your dentist as soon as you are able and have the problem evaluated and your options for treatment discussed.