NY

I have bruising on my leg, it travels it was in the front and now it is in the back. i have calf pain mostly at night, and after exercise and the pain gets worse as the days goes on. my leg is extremely hard. i have occasional numbness and tingling. what

Dr. Bassam Amawi
U need to see U PCP: For evaluation and work up, hopefully nothing major.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Hiram Rodriguez
24 years experience
Circulation/clot: I would be concerned about circulation problems. It could be a problem with the veins including chronic phlebitis or even a blood clot if it is a relatively acute problem. If acute, this requires immediate evaluation.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016