Hawdon, TX

I have an uncomfortable pain underneath the side of my left breast. it is not painful it is just anoying. it's not there all the time. ?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 23 years experience
Talk to your doc: Other symptoms? Many things that can explain- including muscle sprain, inflammation/costochondritis, infection/inflammation on the breast or other condition of the breast if the pain is from the breast). Cut down caffeinated beverages or avoid if you can, and cold compress may help. If it bothers you, go to see your doc and have yourself checked. Update your annual mammogram would be important too.

Last updated Nov 5, 2012