OK

Is it true the h1n1 vaccine is banned in some countries? is it also true that it contains thermerisol , beta propiolactone, neomycin sulfate, & more?

Dr. Richard Paula
26 years experience
Depends: Most of the h1n1 vaccines do not contain thimerosal: http://www.Fda.Gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/questionsaboutvaccines/ucm186102.Htm even those that due contain it in such low amounts the risk of the influenza is much greater than any risk of side effects from the thimerosal.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.