Sonoma, CA

How does one go about lowering a high level of vitamin b12 of 1000? it has been that high since 2010. my b6 is also high - 33.4.

Neurology 53 years experience
Comments: Am not personally troubled when my patients' B-12 comes back elevated, as it is truly unlikely that there will be any problem in near or distant future, but do have them stop the vitamin and recheck in 3 months. Although B-6 can be toxic in some patients, this too will drop over time if you stop it. Your level is not profoundly elevated, currently.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.