U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Junction City, KS
A 19-year-old female asked:

I need to get a fungus powder for a fungus on my chest, its between my breast she said its from the moisture and heat, but what powder should i get?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Paas
Obstetrics and Gynecology 30 years experience
Nystatin: This requires a prescription, but you may also try lotrimin (clotrimazole) cream, which is available over the counter.
Last updated Feb 8, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.