A 72-year-old male asked:

Hi dr, i get repeated rashes the underside of my breast for which i am currently using dermikelp as i do not want to use cortisone. is this caused due to heat rash as i do suffer from the heat. what else can i do to ease the situation?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Julan Crane
Pediatrics 27 years experience
Rash: A rash under breast could be yeast infection. Try an anti yeast cream and keep the skin dry once rash is gone
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
Does anyone get rash under breasts from heat?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
How can I get rid of the prickly heat rash beneath my breasts and on my inner thighs?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 16, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.