what homeopathic way(s) can i treat my shallow breathing?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Many options: First, do you really mean homeopathic? Homeopathy is a specific system of healing & many confuse it with holistic or herbal medicine. Homeopathy is highly indidualized- 10 people with shallow breathing will probably need 10 different medicines- so you need to see a homeopath! i also advise breathing exercises- see the tao of natural breathing by dennis lewis. See my comment below:.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker commented
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Provided original answer
Breathing: The Master Key to Self Healing is a good CD on breathing by Andrew Weil. Back to homeopathy- of all the many forms of healing I've studied it is my favorite, but it is subtle and it is necessary to work with a skilled homeopath. See http://nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org/resources/practitioners
Oct 28, 2012