U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Where can i get alcohol addiction treatment?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine 37 years experience
See below: Each state has an agency which licenses substance abuse treatment facilities and a call to that agency is a good way to find a facility near you. American society of addiction medicine also maintains a list of physicians in various aresa (asam.Org).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 41-year-old member asked:
How can I get my mom to quit her drug addiction and alcohol problem?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
Is there a way to help my husband get an alcohol treatment program?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
Is smoking a potential way to get over alcohol addiction?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
Alcohol addiction may have a cure, what could it be?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 24, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.