How much will it cost to get veneers?

11 doctors weighed in across 6 answers
Dr. Debi Williams answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Varies : Varies depending upon how many you need, the type of material used, how your teeth fit together and where you live due to different cost of living. It would be best if you visited a couple if dental offices to get an idea of your investment.

Answered 1/12/2015

5.5k views

Dr. Harvey Shiffman answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

Depends: You should see your dentist to see if you are evn a candidate for veneers before just getting an estimate.

Answered 9/28/2016

5.5k views

Dr. Robert Tupac answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

Varies: Veneers made out of porcelain and bonded on a tooth can cost as much as a crown. Made from composite ( a filllling material), the cost may be less. Porcelain is considreed to be better.

Answered 5/12/2014

5.3k views

Dr. April Ziegele answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

See answer: Veneers range from $1500-2500 per tooth. It depends on where you live and the experience of your dentist.

Answered 5/12/2014

5.2k views

Dr. Alex Shvartsman answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

Depends: Veneers from china or pakistan can run as low as $300, good quality veneers made by a dental master ceramist can be as much as $3000.

Answered 3/29/2013

5.2k views

Dr. Gary Sandler answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Varies, best?: First, the fees vary from dentist to dentist, the geographical area and the type of practice. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to see what your options are, and what is best for you. Too many patients think "porcelain veneers" are the answer to a better looking smile. They are not always the smartest choice. Finally, beware of bargains. We usually get what we pay for.

Answered 12/9/2013

5.2k views