New Zeland

I have polycyclic ovarian syndrome and i want to have a baby i have been trying with my partner for 2 years i need some advice or a way to help this?

Dr. Mitzi Scotten
A good MD: PCOS is a frustrating disease when trying to become pregnant, as I am sure you have realized. Honestly the best way to beat the odds and get pregnant are to form a good relationship with a doctor who knows the disease and has treated other women. Having some knowledge on the disease helps a lot. Here is a link and I would look for the best doctor that you can easily communicate with in your area. http://www.fertilityfactor.com/infertility_pcos.html

Last updated Aug 11, 2017