FL

Im 13 weeks pregnant. my pelvic bone is aching and hurts when i push it. my hips have also been sore for a few days. is this normal?

Dr. Miguel Cano
Very Common: Your pregnancy hormones also relax your joints & ligaments and usually this complaint is more common in the third trimester when the baby drops & pushes the pelvis apart. It's a normal sensation and if painful or severe, a maternity support garment is usually helpful. Take care and good luck with your pregnancy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013