U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have pimples with pus i allready use retino .025% and benzyle peroxide also what should i do for pimple free scean.?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Maybe add antibiotic: A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can evaluate the acne to see if antibiotics would help. There are antibiotic gels and creams, plus oral antibiotics. If female, some girls do better on certain birth control pills just for treating acne.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.