my urine smells like onions after i drink alcohol, and my stool has been green lately. should i worry?

Maybe, maybe not: Stool changes can be due to the foods (or drinks) eaten, to medication effects, to stomach flu or other infections, to gall bladder problems, etc... One can try stopping the alcohol, and eating a bland, balanced diet (but not over eat) to see if the symptoms go away in a couple of days. If not quickly back to normal, a primary care doctor can evaluate to see what the problem might be.