FL

Anytime i drink alcohol i smell like feces, my skin is sticky, i have bad breath and body odor. please help me understand what's going?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Alcohol Dependence: I understand your distress. Let Wise Woman within you ask: •How long is your use of Alcohol? •Effect on marriage, relationships, work, and finances? •Drugs or gambling Addictions? •How deep is your desire to decreasing Alcohol; and reasons for it? See a Psychiatrist for •Therapy to understand use of Alcohol, •to learn coping skills to deal with stresses •Attend AA Meetings Your Life is Precious!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 56 years experience
Whew!: When was you last medical and dental check-ups? Sounds like you should have both and discuss your symptoms, your habits and your lifestyle. I'm sure you will get good answers to your questions and good advice going forward. You are still young and have plenty of time to lead a healthy, happy and smell free life.
Last updated May 29, 2017