I have been feeling weak in the legs and very tired.i find it difficult to even walk in the shopping centrr. some doctors think its my anxiety but i've had it for 9 years i think it would of started 9 years ago. i recently got a blood test back saying i'v

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 20, 2020