does banana peel whiten teeth?

Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dentistry 15 years experience
No: Banana peel does not white teeth effectively or safely.
Dr. Zhiqiang Huang
Dentistry 13 years experience
NO: It is recommened to consult with your dentist for teeth whitening. There are many variations such as in-office whiteing with zoom lights or pure chemicals, in-home whiteing with trays or strips or the combination. Your dentist will evaluate and provide you the best option. Over-the-counter products are not suggested because each patient has different need and limitation for whitening.
Dr. Mike Deldar
Cosmetic Dentistry 24 years experience
No: I do not think so, and I do not suggest do in it specially if you are not sure they are clean and have been washed.
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Cosmetic Dentistry 39 years experience
No: There is no peroxide in banana peel so it can't bleach your teeth.