How much should a dental implant cost in california?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry 21 years experience
Vary: Each practice is different so it'd be difficult to say especially since california is such a large state. Ask the doctor for a consultation to see each individual practice's costs.
Dr. Albert E. Klitzke
Dentistry 10 years experience
Varies by county: Expect to pay more if they are placed by an oral surgeon , but expect less problems and more expertise. Expect o pay $2, 00 to $3, 000 per implant in san diego county.
Dr. William Dapper
Dentistry 37 years experience
Depends : Depends on the dr, the type and manufacturer of the dental implant. Dental implants are an investment . Choose a surgeon who has been credentialed by a bonafide implant organization . Be sure your surgeon uses a respected, evidence based implant.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 46 years experience
Varies: Costs for dental implants vary from region to region; dentist to dentist and types of implants and how many. If you want to have a better idea, you should get several consultations and treatment plans. Be careful you often get what you paid for and don't want to skimp now on costs and have loads of problems later.
Dr. Scott Frank
Immediate Implant Placement 35 years experience
Varies: No one has answered your question as there are to many variables to consider. Please visit your dentist or an oral surgeon to learn what an implant would cost in your case. There are many dentists or surgeons that are willing to do a complimentary screening exam to answer your question.
Dr. Brian Dorfman
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 20 years experience
Depends: Costs of dental implants vary from region to region. Be very careful when seeking out a properly trained individual. Do not look for the "cheapest" doctor. A discount doctor usually results in discount results which ultimately wind up costing you more both financially and healthwise. You get what you pay for no matter where you are in the us.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 42 years experience
Varies: Depends upon where you live, and who does the surgery. Same as in philly. In town costs more than suburbs, generally. I would expect fees to be between $1800 - 3000, for the impland and $1800 - 2700 for the crown on top.
Dr. James Vito
Prosthodontics 38 years experience
Varies: Varies upon the skill level and the type of dental implant used. Some of the more researched implants cost the surgeon more to purchase than the ones less researched. Value should be based upon the skill levels of the surgeon and the quality of the england implant used.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic 36 years experience
Varies...: The fees depend upon the location of the practice, the expertise of the dentist, and the practice philosophy of the treating dentist. There is not one correct fee..... The most important thing is to select a specialist who is experienced and can moreso provide a nice result the first time....
Dr. Don Millner
Dentistry - Cosmetic 44 years experience
Whatever you pay!: Implants fees can range from free at a training center to well over $10, 000 for a single tooth with bone and gum reconstruction in the esthetic smile zone. I have a question for you. How much does a house cost in california?
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dentistry 44 years experience
To many variables: LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Stockton, Mt. Lassan, ...where is a key factor in California, just like where in the USA! Fees vary by location, skill and expertise of doctor, type of implant, etc...all are factors. While I'm from Pennsylvania, my guess is $1000-$3000 is a safe range.
Dr. Charles Lamberta
45 years experience
Cost of implants: Should be the same as in New York, the placement of the implant done by a qualified private practitioner should range between $1500.00 and $2,500.00.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 46 years experience
Range: Probable range is 1750.00-2250.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
California Dentistry: Cost of a procedure depends on extent of the damage to be corrected, skill/training/experience of the operator, and cost of living in that area. California is one of the highest tax-based economies in the world. Costs of health care can be twice as much as other areas of the country. Expect to pay more than if you had it done in, for example, suburban Philadelphia where I live.