what are some ways to relieve anxiety from starting outpatient therapy tomorrow?

Dr. Robert Woods
Review Your Goals: With outpatient psychotherapy you begin a journey that changes your life forever. As with any journey there is a traveler (you), a guide (therapist), a destination (treatment goals), and a path (your life). Anxiety is common at the start. Remember the reasons you decided to embark on this quest. You will not be alone. Be proud of the fact that you have choosen to grow and improve yourself.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Breathe: Fritz perls md, the founder of gestalt psychotherapy, said, "anxiety is excitement without breathing." i agree with dr. Woods that these types of feelings can come up before any major undertaking -- like a great journey you've been planning for, & now here it is. Breathing deeply helps you connect with your commitment to gain more balance and strength, as you will in therapy. Good luck to you!