Will i have enough milk to feed my triplets?

Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Yes: Yes you can breastfeed triplets and you will have enough to feed them. It's all about supply and demand. Your breasts will increase production to what is needed to nourish your babies. Get comfortable, take your time, feed one at a time or two at a time. Consult a lactation/breastfeeding specialist for help early on.
Dr. David Finke
Yes, but...: Don't feel guilty if you feel like you can't keep up with breastfeeding triplets. Usually, the more breastfeeding you do, the more milk the breasts will produce. However, given how often newborns need to breastfeed, I am not sure you will find time to sleep...Or do anything else for that matter! breastfeed as often as you are comfortable for your 3 babies, but don't feel bad to supplement! :-).
Dr. David Finke