Atlanta, GA

how many weeks can i deliver my triplets? i'm currently 29 weeks

Dr. John Sand
Keep 'em in.: Twins deliver at 36 to 37 weeks, and triplets can deliver much earlier and suffer that much more from early delivery. Hopefully you have at least another 5 weeks. Make sure you report and contractions or change in discharge or bleeding to your doc to delay and or prepare for delivery.
Things to consider: The best environment for any baby is the womb. If born at 36 wks they have 50% risk of a 2+ week stay for premature lung disease, at 32 its up to 75% with 4+wks. In an NICU there are basic risks from the mechanical breathing assistance they may need & infection. I've cared for trips that made it to 37 wks. if you deliver now or soon, some or all might survive but with various problems.