this month a day before my period was due i started spotting brownish red and pink for five days with very little blood on my pad all when i wiped on the tissue my breasts are sore and im tired and hungry all the time with dry chap lips?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Doctor can evaluate: There are many reasons to be tired, quite a few reasons to be hungry, and several reasons for sore breasts. A primary care doctor can evaluate to see what might be happening. There could be a hormonal problem, and the doctor can do a urine pregnancy test to rule that out. Other tests, such as blood tests, can help look for causes of hunger and fatigue.
Answered on Nov 24, 2016
3