U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Knox, IN
A 28-year-old female asked:

I hurt my foot 10 years ago i didn't see a doctor it took months before i was able to walk on it a bone is sticking out when i walk it tries to go to the left i force it to go straight but it hurts my hip should i get it xrayed?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
Yes: See podiatrist for complete examination, diagnosis and treatment options. You want to also avoid further complications.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Yes: Often a fracture will heal, but calcify inappropriately. See an orthopedist or podiatrist.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.