FL

hurt foot six days ago still bruised and hurts certain way move, but walk ok. should get checked out? if slight fracture would it really matter since been able to deal with

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Yes: Get it checked out. First off, if it is a fracture, it could get worse and it could heal in a poor position and you can have lifelong discomfort. Better safe than sorry.
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Yes, get checked: If after an injury your foot is still sore for more than 3 -4 days, you should get this checked out to make sure you do not have a fracture. Stress fractures don't always have a lot of pain associated with them, but if you keep walking on a fractured bone, it could break apart and possibly require surgery.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Podiatry 49 years experience
I suggest: You get checked out. A simple x-ray will determine what to do.