I have numbness in my toes after shooting a wedding for 12 hours in uncomfortable shoes. they are sore, feel numb when barefoot even 2 days later. ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 30 years experience
Neuroma: Would be the leading diagnosis. This is the equivlent of a pinched nerve between the toes most commonly between the 3rd and 4th toes. You can ice the bottom of the forefoot, take antiinflammatories and make sure to wer shoes that aren;t tight. I think injection therapy by a podiatrist is very helpful at eliminating this pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 40 years experience
Possible neuroma: Tight shoes may cause a pinching of the nerves in your feet near the toes. This may be a neuroma, if it is in just a few toes, or temporary numbness due to the nerves being compressed for a long time frame. If the numbness has not subsided within a week, please see your podiatrist.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Podiatry 51 years experience
Crush nerve injury: Tight shoes can crush the sensory nerves in the foot. See your dr. If the numbness persists.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 37 years experience
Numb: This does sound like a neuroma see your podiatrist for an evaluation and x rays.
Last updated Sep 30, 2020