U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Englewood, FL
A 45-year-old male asked:

Pain in the kidney area and when i sit it starts at the top and it throbs from top to bottom and then goes back to just pain?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Nephrology and Dialysis 10 years experience
Possible stone: Pain described can be due to ureteric stone; please get checked if continues to be symptomatic.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 6, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.