is it unhealthy to have occasional bubbles in my urine when i pee in the morning?

Dr. Anthony Cusano
Nephrology and Dialysis 40 years experience
Bubbly urine : Foamy urine is a sign of high protein levels. That can occur due highly concentrated urine with normal amounts of protein, or due to normally concentrated urine having too much protein. In the morning the urine is often concentrated due to s lack of water intake overnight. Persistent foaminess should be investigated by a doctor.
Dr. Robert Luntz
Urology 29 years experience
Bubbles in urine: Bubbles I the urine can be a sign of strong urinary flow but can also be a sign of protein on the urine that can be an early sign of kidney disease. You should see your physician and have your urine tested for protein.