does family medicine who specializes in ob want to see seniors?

Dr. Miguel Cano
You'd have to ask: Many family medicine docs concentrate in one area whether it's obstetrics, pediatrics, sports, geriatrics, (etc). Others see a little of everything and would like to see all ages. You would have to ask the fp doc in question to see.
Dr. Thomas Heston
Probably: Family medicine specialists treat people of all ages from before conception (prenatal planning) to after death (helping families deal with grief).
Dr. Michael Roberts
Maybe: That would be provider specific..... Some will and some would rather not. They will let you know if you ask them.