I'm 3 months post portum still bleeding on and off went to my ob they took sono to see if anything was left was all clear, took blood work was normal,?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See below: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. Since you OB did not find anything abnormal, you may watch and wait. It would be prudent tot take oral iron and multivitamin supplement to prevent anemia. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered 10/24/2017

593 views