Grawn, MI

back in january i had an ekg and had low blood pressure they said the next step was a stress test. i am uninsured so i passed the heart fluttering went away but now i have chest pressure along with jaw and teeth pain, fatigue and some nausea. i have an ap

Pathology 49 years experience
Need immediate care: Women often have atypical symptoms in case of heart disease, including heart attack. The symptoms you describe are worrisome and warrant immediate attention. Please go to the nearest emergency department to rule out a serious issue.
Dr. Gutti Rao
Hospital-based practice 46 years experience
Follow dr directions: You are already under care of a doctor who has been doing the work up. If you had fluttering and chest pressure, you have to complete cardiac work up. Good luck.
Dr. Jason Alliger
Endodontics 23 years experience
Go to er: Don't mess around. Go to er if these symptoms exist. A heart attack can cause tooth and jaw pain. Especially on the left side.